TIMATIC States :
Bolivia - Destination Visa
Visas can be obtained before departure at http://www.rree.gob.bo/formvisas/
Passengers can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 90 days.
They must have:
- a passport valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date; and
- a printed flight itinerary; and
- a printed proof of sufficient funds; and
- a passport photo 4x4cm white background; and
- an invitation letter issued by the Bolivian Immigration Authorities (DIGEMIG); or
- a printed hotel reservation. Payable in cash only.
For Brazil :
Brazil - Transit Visa
Visa required. TWOV (Transit Without Visa)
Passengers with a connecting flight booked on the same ticket
This TWOV facility does not apply at Curitiba (CWB), Florianopolis (FLN), Porto Alegre (POA), Porto Seguro (BPS) or Salvador (SSA).
Make sure to also know about the COVID requirements for Bolivia
As of March 18th 2023 :
Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
Passengers must present a "Declaracion Jurada del viajero para el
seguimiento COVID-19" upon arrival.