I own a Brazilian passport. I will arrive in London, fly to France on the same day and spend 14 days there before going back to the UK for my studies. I will already have my student visa but I don't want to use it because I'll be required to register at the police within 7 days of entering the UK with it (when I'll be in France).
Can I first enter as a tourist or in transit and only on my second entry use my student visa?

  • 1
    Do you have another visa? – Dirty-flow Jun 8 '13 at 22:30
  • No, before arrival I'll only have a student visa. – Klicia Oliveira Jun 9 '13 at 1:52

Brazilian citizens don't need a visa for the UK. You can check this on UK Border Agency website. In Wikipedia there is also a page that confirm that. So it should be no problem to enter UK without using your student visa.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.