I am residing in US and have an advance parole document, but my visa has expired. The e-visa requirements for Turkey say that I need to either have a valid US visa or a residence permit. Can I use my EAD (Employment Authorization Document)/Advance Parole document to apply for the e-visa?

  • 1
    Related question travel.stackexchange.com/questions/169601/… There’s a link to Timatic in the answer, input your itinerary and travel documentation details and it will tell you what you need to know
    – Traveller
    Feb 12 at 7:59
  • That link was useful but it does not answer my question. Based on the requirements of e-visa for Turkey it looks like I need a valid US visa or a Residence permit. So I am assuming the answer to my question is no and I am changing my flights
    – Dhiraj
    Feb 13 at 3:20
  • 1
    If neither Timatic nor IATA iatatravelcentre.com allow you to input an EAD as one of your travel documents, the conclusion must be that without a valid visa your EAD is not acceptable for the purpose you were looking for.
    – Traveller
    Feb 13 at 9:01
  • Yeah, there isn't any option to enter the EAD on Timatic. I have changed my reservations to not have a layover more than 24 hours, so that I don't have to furnish an e-visa. Thanks for the help @Traveller
    – Dhiraj
    Feb 14 at 20:01


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .