I will guide a group of Brazilian professional colleagues to Germany for a business expo, later, we will have 4 days to tourist outside Germany and the group decided to visit or France or Italy. They enjoy historical trips more than shopping/adventures/etc... so the question is:
Which (one or two) cities could I plan a schedule in only one of these countries, to maximize the amount of historical things to visit given the short time?
Consider the below conditions:
- historical contents are the focus
- I have never visited France or Italy, will be a first for me as well.
- I'm the only one whose speaks english/spanish/german.
- All my colleagues only speak portuguese and never traveled abroad.
- I have experience organizing flights, schedules, visas, hotels, so I'll be handling that for the group.
- City(s) cost/expenditures is not a problem.
- Trip will occur in March/2024
PS: I would much enjoy some recommendations of places to visit, but also just recommending some cities would be useful for me to start planning.