To continue my studies in Germany, it is necessary that I write an exam called the Aufnahmepruefung. Normally, when one gets the invitation to this exam, they apply for a student visa. However, this visa takes quite long, so I am considering taking a tourist visa for the time period of the exam, and simultaneously using the invitation I have to apply for a student visa, to proceed normally afterwards.

Is this allowed? Would there be any repercussions of this?



You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .