I am an Indian national (Indian passport holder) and I am residing in the UK on a Tier 2 work permit visa. I have a UK BRP card (Biometric Residence Permit). Can I travel to Mexico without a Mexican visa? Has anyone travelled to Mexico on a UK BRP?


1 Answer 1


No, you'll need a visa

Visa required.

Visa Exemptions

Passengers with a permanent residence permit issued by United Kingdom for a maximum stay of 180 days. Warning

Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry.

A Tier 2 visa is not a Permanent Residence Permit (or Indefinite Leave to Remain as its called in the UK) nor is it a visa (in reference to that question) as you have a UK BRP

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .