I applied for a type D visa to work in Luxembourg. My type D visa is still valid for 3 months but the provisional work permit expired before I entered Luxembourg. Can I travel to Schengen areas now with only my passport and my valid type D visa, without a valid work permit, without a residence, and without registering with the city hall of Luxembourg? If a border guard checks my documents, will I be in any breach of the law?


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .