My husband has invitation letter from his work company in Amsterdam. He will apply for business visa shorter than 90 days. In this case which type of visa spouse need to apply and what documents should I show (as I am housewife) for Schengen visa?

  • 1
    As far as I know, the short stay business visa it is the same type is the tourist visa. Both of you should apply the same type of visa and ass him as your sponsor. Nov 23 at 12:48
  • Thank you. So if we get invitation letter from Europe thats enough I think.
    – Florya
    Nov 24 at 16:54


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.