Currently based in Ireland with stamp 4 but hold visa required passport. Had successful travel to different schengen country before based still student time but last one nearly 4yrs ago. Now I want to visit my family in Spain but currently unemployed I'm planning to look for a new one after the trip. So what should I proof the strong tie is lease enough? Or proof that stamp 4 condition that I can't leave more than 6weeks?

  • 9
    I don't see how a rental agreement proves you will return, you could just walk away from it and stop paying. Oct 17 at 16:16
  • 2
    A stronger case would be to get a job first, that begins after your scheduled return date. Oct 17 at 17:19
  • 1
    You might use the "Search on Travel" box at the top of the page, and look for previous questions and answers that deal with "Home ties" or "Ties to Home Country." There are a lot. Oct 17 at 17:20
  • For completeness, what is your citizenship? When is your Stamp4 valid until/due for renewal?
    – Traveller
    Oct 17 at 23:52
  • stamp until 2024 and i only want to go on december this year
    – kyle
    Oct 18 at 11:50


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.