• I am currently working in the UK
  • I have an Indian Passport
  • I have to visit the Singapore branch to attend a few meetings
  • I have a completed 14A
  • I have a completed V39A from the company
  • Hotel, and travel fully booked.

My question is -

Can I get a Singapore local working in the office to submit the application via SAVE?

The wording on the website makes it look as if this is only an option for a tourist visa.

Do I need to use a travel agent in the UK to process this?


  • Are you referring to eservices.ica.gov.sg/esvclandingpage/save? What did your Singapore office say about submitting on your behalf when you asked them?
    – Traveller
    Oct 9, 2022 at 17:44
  • Exactly! So I asked the office about this . Unfortunately, nobody at the firm who has had to travel comes from a country needing a visa, so they aren't sure of the process. I absolutely do not mind a 'authorized agent' but the embassy website in the UK doesn't publish a list and I'm weary of getting scammed.
    – Sahil Puri
    Oct 9, 2022 at 19:38
  • 1
    Why wouldn’t you apply for a visa directly from the Singapore High Commission in London mfa.gov.sg/Overseas-Mission/London/Important-Information/… the High Commission is the equivalent of an embassy (the term is used for ex-UK colonies I believe).
    – jcaron
    Oct 9, 2022 at 22:01
  • 1
    I would have, but they have 0 appointments in Nov.
    – Sahil Puri
    Oct 10, 2022 at 9:36
  • 1
    Company isn't familiar with Corp pass application, so my SG MD counterpart is fine with doing it himself.
    – Sahil Puri
    Oct 10, 2022 at 10:03

1 Answer 1


Yes, you can use the e-Service for business trips, and in fact I did just this for a colleague who needed to visit Singapore last month. It was issued in under 48 hours, making this much faster and more convenient than the embassy application route, particularly since you don't need to wait for an appointment.

There are actually two options: the company can sponsor the visa via CorpPass (guide PDF), or an individual working at the company can sponsor it (guide PDF). I would recommend the corporate path if your company is flexible enough to handle it, but somebody with CorpPass logins has to do it and typically this access is limited to HR/accounting. We ended up getting an individual to do it, and this too was fine.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .