So I dropped out from my grad school while in Canada, I'm an Indian citizen. My passport has student visa and Temporary Resident Visa of Canada.
- I flew out of Canada and haven't entered back in India -- does this matter? Entering India again? (It's been about 5 months since I dropped)
- I travelled to France, UAE and now I'll be flying back from UAE to Canada, and I hope on my tourist visa -- is that possible?
Just clarifying - my TRV is a completely separate Temporary Resident Visa on my passport I applied for before getting my student visa. I then got my student visa and entered canada as a student in November 2021. I'm okay with giving up/not using my Student visa at all. I only plan to stay for 3 weeks in Canada to visit my extended family there.
some important points:
- TRV issue date: March 2018, Valid upto: November 2026
- Student Visa issue date: September 2021, Valid upto: September 2023
- Entered Canada for the first time, using my Student Visa: November 2021
- Dropped from studies: April 2022
- Exited Canada (for France): June 2022
- Haven't been back to India (home country) yet
- Currently in UAE
- Planning to travel to Canada (from UAE): September 2022 -- on my TRV