Hope you all are doing well.
I have two questions:
- I want to travel with my mother to visit my aunt in UK. But people say that my chances will improve if I apply alone first. What do you guys think? My mother already has a visa to Canada and has been to the UK before.
- What are my chances overall to get a visa?
Here is my profile:
- I was rejected 3 times in 2017 for a visitor visa to UK to visit my aunt because I was a student with no assets and ties to home country.
- Now I have a good salary and bank balance with properly maintained bank statements.
- I am unmarried and live with my family (Mother and siblings).
- I have traveled to Turkey and UAE twice in the past 5 years.