I currently live in Canada and would like to travel to France in about a month from now.
As of today, Canada is in the "green" list of countries with regard to covid, which makes it possible to enter France without a complete vaccination scheme. However, considering increasing cases of infections in Canada, it is possible that Canada moves to the "orange" (i.e. dangerous) list before my trip starts, in which case full vaccination would be required (I am not traveling for an "important" reason, which would allow entry without vaccination).
I got two shots of Sputnik (August and September 2021) and two shots of Pfizer (October 2021 and July 2022). It seems that this combination is insufficient to be considered as fully vaccinated for France because Sputnik is not recognized and for Pfizer the delay between 1st and 2nd doses should be between 3 and 7 weeks (in my case it is 8 months). Canadian vaccination clinics refuse to give another shot before 3 months time has lapsed since my most recent vaccination.
Therefore, I would like to know if there is anything I can do within one month to be able to enter France in case Canada becomes "orange"? Any help is appreciated.
PS. I am neither Canadian not French citizen.