- Nationality: Indian
- US visa status: H1B (valid for multiple entries)
- Travel date: 1st week of August.
- Cruise line: Royal Caribbean
I am planning to go on a cruise to Alaska (departing from Seattle,USA) which includes a halt in British Columbia (which is in Canada) on our way back.
- Do I need to apply for Canada visitor visa?
- Will I still need a visitor/transit visa if stay onboard the cruise and do not leave the ship in British Columbia?
- Does anyone know the current wait times for Canada visitor visa processing if applied from USA (happened to hear from a couple of friends that it will take 6 months or more, is this true?)
Appreciate any clarifications/help in this regard.