I have to travel from Tijuana (Mexico) to Brussels (Belgium) on a business trip. The flight is operated by AirFrance and goes:
- from Tijuana to Mexico City (Aeromexico);
- from Mexico City to Paris (AirFrance);
- from Paris to Brussels by train (SNCF).
The trip to go back to Tijuana is the same in the reverse order:
- from Brussels to Paris by train (SNCF);
- from Paris to Mexico City (AirFrance);
- from Mexico City to Tijuana (Aeromexico).
Near the end of my business trip, I will already be in Paris. Therefore, I was planning on skipping the train part that goes from Brussels to Paris. Therefore I have the following questions:
- Will I still be able to check-in at Charles-de-Gaulle airport without issues for the plane part?
- Will I be charged with penalty fees for not checking-in at the train station in Brussels?
- Could I not simply check-in with the Air France webpage the day before and show-up at the airport and skip the train?
- Will I be denied to board the plane at the airport?
- What possible issues will I be facing?