please how can I get a copy of my refusal from the UK embassy, I have sent In Mails and still haven’t heard from them.. should I go to the embassy? It is urgent.

1 Answer 1


You can send a Subject Access Request to UKVI. This is a legal request for all the data the UKVI has on you, under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation. There's a previous answer on here for how to do it with for the UK

Subject Access Request - UK HOME OFFICE

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .