Please point me to the correct post if it was recently asked;
- recently tested positive
- fully vaccinated
- planning to take Emirates to Karachi
- Pakistan wants a PCR test
as per CDC FAQs...
People can continue to test positive for up to 90 days after a COVID-19 diagnosis without being infectious to others. For this reason, travelers who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days do not need to get tested before or after travel.
Question: what if I get a positive results (before going to Pakistan) - or Positive result on the way back...
- will Emirates stop me from boarding?
- will Pakistan stop me from entering?
- will Dubai be a problem during transit
Emirates' website has been ambiguous and they have an automated message on their helpline and they're not answering the phone - can someone help?