I am planning to undertake a trip to Spain and would like to know if I'll be allowed to board the plane and enter given these circumstances:
- I am a national of a third country, namely Ukraine.
- I have a residence permit issued by a Schengen country, namely the Czech Republic, and living in that country (actually haven't been outside it for more than a year).
- I plan to arrive directly from that country.
- The country is on the red list of the Spanish health ministry.
- I have been vaccinated against COVID by a vaccine that is recognized in EU and Spain and I have an EU certificate to prove that. The certificate is still valid with a good leeway (vaccination was completed 4 months ago).
- I know about the requirement to fill out the health form prior to departure.
I tried to read through https://www.mscbs.gob.es/en/profesionales/saludPublica/ccayes/alertasActual/nCov/spth.htm and https://www.spth.gob.es/. However, I could find neither a definitive "yes" nor definitive "no" for exactly such a case.
Unfortunately, my Spanish is way too basic to understand the legislation underlying, so help needed. Also, I understand that quite often official papers don't cover all situations, so anecdotal evidence is welcome, too.