How could I get to Jamaica without going through US from Kenya?
A few options
- Eurowings is flying non-stop Frankfurt to Kingston a few times a week starting in November 3
- Edelweiss Air flies non-stop Zurich to Kingston once a week starting Nov 1
- Virgin Atlantic flies non-stop from London Heathrow
- I think British Airways flies a few times a week from Gatwick
- If none of those play out, you can also try to route through a different Caribbean island from Europe.
Almost all of these will require separate tickets, so you will need to be able to enter or at least do a non-airside transfer in the transit country.