I'm a UK student currently on exchange in the USA. I have a J1 Visa. For Christmas I'd like to go and visit some family who live in Canada. Other than getting my DS-2019 "travel validation" signed and applying for the eTA in the usual way is there anything else I need to consider in order to ensure my journey out and back does not fall foul of any immigration or visa rules? Thank you!

  • 2
    Check (and monitor) Covid-related rules. Those can be tricky and are ever-changing.
    – jcaron
    Oct 16 '21 at 12:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.