I recently visited Hong Kong. I am British. When I returned to the UK I noticed that I still had the white Immigration Card in my passport. Do I need to return this to the Hong Kong Immigration authorities? If I don't will it cause problems returning to Hong Kong?


If you are talking about the paper card that you filled out when you landed, then no. There is no need to return this. You can throw it away. There will be no issue on the next trip to Hong Kong. enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.