My spouse is Austrian citizen. I am not but I do have permanent residence in Austria. My nationality is Bosnian-Hercegovinian.

Can we travel together to UK for tourism purposes, without me needing a visa?

1 Answer 1


Since the end of the Brexit transition period, the answer to this question is no, you need a visa, unless your spouse has resided in the UK since before the end of the transition period (23:00 UK time, December 31, 2020). See https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/bosnia-and-herzegovina/tourism/yes

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .