How can I apply for Chilean visa when there is no Chile embassy in Nigeria? Do I need to travel to Cote D'Ivoire?


According to the website of the Chilean Ministry of Foreign Affairs, visa applications are handled either by a consulate (embassies also act as consulates, but usually there are additional consulates) or the Department of Immigration.

There doesn't seem to be any consulates near you, so you'll have to contact the Department of Immigration. The page I linked to lists a mail address and telephone number, and it also has a link that opens an email form.

protected by Mark Mayo Oct 13 '13 at 21:18

Thank you for your interest in this question. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).

Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.