I need to join my spouse who is studying in UK and I am currently in India. UK added India to the red list countries list - whcih means from India flights are very less and also I need to be in hotel quarantine for 10 days in UK.
- I am planning to take a tourist visa to srilanka.
- Be there in a hotel quarantine for 14 days - I myself make sure that there is no health risk due to me travelling.
- From Srilanka after 14 days I travel to UK.
- Any risks?
- Will the Visa officer demand a return ticket from Srilanka to India as I am on a tourist visa?
- If so can I show a dummy ticket for the time being or can I say that I will book my return later?