I live, work and study in France. I have an internship opportunity in Russia in May. I have both nationalities.
- France -> Russia (May)
- Russia -> France (August)
I have the following documents:
- Valid Russian "external" passport
- Valid French ID card (CNI)
- (expired French passport)
I'm confident that this is possible since reading this thread. However, I'm not in the exact same situation (I'm French, not Greek), and it's a 3-year-old question.
Furthermore, I am worried about covid-19 restrictions. I may need to travel through Turkey before arriving in Russia. The flights would become:
- France -> Turkey -> Russia
- Russia -> Turkey -> France
Questions are the following:
- Is a new French passport necessary for the flights I mentioned?
- Would it be a good idea to make one in case covid restrictions change before or during my internship?