I bought new luggage with wheels recently and realized that the two rubberized skids/glides/protectors that were attached vertically on my old luggage are not on my new luggage. I am trying to find the parts so that I can attach them to my new luggage and protect the back of the cases when dragging them up a curb. Does anyone know what these are called? They are generally 12 to 24 inches in height, see eg the photo below.

enter image description here

  • Maybe check the description of luggage that has them to find how they name them? – jcaron Apr 20 at 7:51
  • I have, but they don't mention that part. – 985ranch Apr 20 at 18:47

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.