I'm planning to visit Iceland for 1-2 weeks. My flight arrives on Saturday. So far I'm convinced about this few things:
- I'm tested already at the airport (unless I arrive past 10p.m., but that shouldn't be the case),
- I'm obliged to go to a place of quarantine where I spend 5-6 days,
- I'm notified about the test results the next day,
- after the 5-6 days quarantine I'm taking another test which results in my being let free to roam the country
The few things I'm missing are:
- are there some more restrictions about the place I'm staying for the quarantine?
- can I get the results in some paper form so I can present them when coming back to my country?
- how does the quarantine look like if the second result is positive?
Have you recently been through this situation? I know the regulations could've recently changed. I'd appreciate any more suggestions about this process.