I am planning to travel around in asia a bit with my 50cc simson, Ive heard that it is quiet a trouble to bring a car/motorcicle into China and it costs a lot of money and there is a lot of paperwork need. Soo actually I have heard from a lot of countrys in asia (for example iran, turkmenistan and vitnam) that motorbikes (A moped like an old german simson) below 50cc is mostly considerd as an bicycle. So its pretty easy to cross the border, there is almost no paperwork, no driver licence need and no money to pay to the goverment. So yeah maybe somebody knows if thats the same for China? Thx!

  • Please sign into the same account or register and ask for your first account to be merged with your registered account. – Willeke Feb 6 at 17:40
  • 3
    I wouldn’t count on entering China as a foreigner prior to 2023 at this point. – JonathanReez Feb 6 at 19:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.