- Started a job in the UK in late 2019
- Got a Tier 2 (General) work visa
- Got a "Leave to Remain" BRP (Biometric Residence Permit) valid for 3 years.
- Rented a flat already.
- Came to my home country in South America just for a field-work (far away from Brazil)
- Last week, had my flights cancelled. There are no outbound flight to the UK at the moment 
- UK's Foreign Office says I'm banned to enter if I have been in my country in the last 10 days.
- My company is waiting for me, I'm working remotely in the meantime.
- I don't know if my immigration status gives me residence rights in the UK
How do I get back to the UK, my flat, and my work? Any suggestions are welcome.
: * Although, I could travel via USA, stay there for 11 days, and then flight to the UK, and make my self-isolation. Can I?