I am a UK national and my husband is Greek. We have been living in the UK for 15 years then for the last year have let our house and have been travelling around europe spending a month or two in each destination before moving to the next which we hope to continue to do. We do not want to settle and reside in any country but to continue with this nomadic lifestyle. Now that brexit has happened am I limited to the 90 days in 180 rule or can I still travel unlimited when travelling with my EU husband? We do not work but do have a regular income from property we let in the UK

  • 3
    Your freedom of movement is not unlimited but it is quite extensive. You are in any case covered by EU law as long as you travel with your husband. See travel.stackexchange.com/questions/64168/… for more details on a similar situation.
    – Relaxed
    Commented Jan 15, 2021 at 13:23
  • 7
    You're not asking about this and I might be reading too much into your username but do note that if yours is a same-sex marriage, it has historically been a challenge to get it recognized in some member states. A recent court case should however put an end to that.
    – Relaxed
    Commented Jan 15, 2021 at 13:43


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .