I have inserted the space in my passport name (the name in the old passport and the US visa is RASHEEDKHAN, and the name in the new passport is RASHEED KHAN). Do I need to apply for a new visa or can I continue with the old one?

  • Is it about US visa? Different countries have different rules: some visas are linked to a person, some are linked to a passport. Do you have the old passport? Is it cancelled? Nov 18 '20 at 9:29
  • The US accepts valid visas in expired passports: travel.stackexchange.com/questions/103124/… Nov 19 '20 at 8:32
  • What exactly has changed in your passport? Is RASHEEDKHAN written in the first name column, the last name column, or split between the two? Nov 19 '20 at 9:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.