Are there any restrictions for transit on Bangkok Suvarnabhumi? In my case, I am an Austrian citizen traveling from Vienna to Jakarta and will have transit on BKK.
Is there a website providing information?
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
The following website gives some information: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php -> Thailand:
- Passengers and airline crew are not allowed to enter and transit until 30 November 2020.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Thailand;
- passengers who are spouses, parents or children of a national of Thailand;
- airline crew with a return scheduled flight;
- passengers with a visa issued by Thailand;
- nationals of Australia, China (People's Rep.), Japan, Korea (Rep.), Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and Viet Nam with an APEC Business Travel Card arriving from the country that issued the APEC Business Travel Card;
- passengers with a Chinese Taipei (on the cover: Republic of China Taiwan) passport with an APEC Business Travel Card arriving from the country that issued the APEC Business Travel Card;
- residents of Hong Kong (SAR China) with an APEC Business Travel Card arriving from Hong Kong (SAR China);
Indonesia has their own travel restrictions, which you can view on the same website mentioned above. Currently most people can't enter Indonesia.