What should I write in columun of Member State of First Country when I am coming to Hungary from India, for my study in Debrecen

  • 1
    Don't you mean "member state of first entry"?
    – phoog
    Jul 16, 2020 at 3:32
  • 2
    @user112511 How are you travelling to Hungary and what countries will you pass through to get there?
    – Traveller
    Jul 16, 2020 at 7:13

1 Answer 1


Member state refers to a state of the Schengen area. If it reads Member state of first entry, then you fill in the first country of the Schengen area you enter (probably the one you'll fly to).

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .