I have read this question & answer, and it convinced me that the best I can do with respect to my May 22nd-26th travel from London to Napoli and back to London, that Ryanair "kindly" suggested that I move forward but not beyond the 31st of August, is that I just ask for full refund.
I do not want to reschedule the flight because I already have a flight booked in August, and I absolutely do not need to go home twice just a few weeks apart.
Furthermore (let's say I wanted to reschedule), if I search, say, for the flights June 18th 7AM-23rd 9.45PM on Ryanair website, these flights cost together less than 100 GBP (which is less than I paid when I bought the flight in March, which has been overpriced when I had to pay to move it to May), whereas if I search for them from the Change Flights procedure, the very same flights add up to 193.98 GBP. For me this difference in price means that Ryanair is actually exploiting Covid-19 spread to spill money out of their customers. Is this legal?
However I haven't found a clear way to ask for refund in such a situation.
The Refund Application Form asks for
- Reason for Refund Request to be chosen from three options, only one of which is marginally applicable: Flight delayed > 3 hours & will not travel. Technically this is true, as they are telling me to move my flight from the middle of May at least to June (and at most to the end of August).
- Affected Flight Number, which is clearly not available yet.
Asking for a voucher equivalent to the amount of money I wasted up to now would be still good, even if not ideal.