I am from India. I am working in Malta as a truck driver.

Now my company is planning regular trips from Malta to the UK. What kind of visa do I need to apply for this?

  • Do you have an international road hauliers operators licence?
    – Traveller
    Mar 11, 2020 at 20:58
  • 1
    Does this answer your question? UK visa for trailer driver non-EU citizens
    – Traveller
    Mar 11, 2020 at 21:03
  • Through what countries will you be driving?
    – phoog
    Mar 13, 2020 at 18:33
  • My friends thanks for your replays .sorry about it i try to find out that way but i cant get any genuine answer also that question 4 years before now its totally change .I have simple suggestion too much drivers passing same way so if anyone ask the driver what kind of visa they have they can give you answer.I go embassy but they told me ask the visa possessing center .TLS they dont have any contact number here in Malta.When i go where they are working in hotel they are telling without booking I cant meet them.if i want a booking first i submit My visa application and paid for it. Mar 15, 2020 at 20:58
  • Then i call help line in UK.they are also not give a information they told me search online UK government website my 5 Euro going for my Accountl because its a paid service for making fooling people.Really i hope someone here they can understand my situation here.Thanks Mar 15, 2020 at 20:59


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.