I don't have a source for this opinion, but I'm fairly confident that the Hong Kong Passport and the PRC Passport are NOT the same country. Thus IIRC you cannot enter the US with the combination of passports you hold.
You should however be able to apply for a new visa with your HK passport and likely quickly be approved based on your existing visa - you can mention it in the application.
Timatic mentions that you require a visa on a HK passport.
If you plan to travel in the near future (I guess not if you're asking about needed visa applications) you should also adhere to following advice from Timatic:
Passengers are only permitted to enter or transit the United States through the following airports if they have entered or transited China in the past 14 days, due to the outbreak of novel coronavirus.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK),
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD),
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO),
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA),
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL),
- Los Angeles International Airport, (LAX),
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL),
- Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD),
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR),
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW),
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW).