My son, a UK citizen, is currently in India and wishes to stay longer.

Can he leave India and apply for another tourist visa from Nepal whilst his current visa is still valid?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.