I am indian with saudi visa holder of proffision مشرف العمل labour supervisor can i visit on araival to kuwait with my family they are holding 2yr family visit visa please suggest an easy way. Thank you


I am not sure if your profession qualifies to obtain an e-visa for Kuwait. Their list of acceptable professions for GCC residence permit holders is very short. But you can try to apply for the e-visa at their official web site.

You can apply for an e-visa if you are one of a few listed nationalities, or any nationality can apply who has a GCC residence permit with at least six months validity and one of the list of professions on the official e-visa web site:

Judges&Members of Public Prosecution
University Teachers
Press&Media Staff
System Analysts & Computer Programmers
Diplomatic Corps
University Graduates – Owners, Managers and Representatives of Commercial Companies and Establishments

Kuwait's list of acceptable professions seems quite short; each GCC country decides which professions it will accept for entry with an e-visa or visa on arrival and they are usually much longer lists.

You can always try to get the e-visa. If it is refused then you will need to get a regular visa from the consulate.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.