My American partner is looking to study in Canada, can I as a Canadian sponsor him to study financially?

  • In your earlier question travel.stackexchange.com/questions/152525/… you say you're an American citizen going to Canada to study using a Canadian-issued student visa. In this question, you say you're Canadian and it's your partner who's going to Canada. Please clarify. – DavidSupportsMonica Jan 20 '20 at 21:40
  • Yes sorry, I am Canadian, my partner is american. I would like to financially support him to study in Canada. Is that possible? – Danielle Zak Jan 20 '20 at 21:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.