i want to apply the UK short term study visa (up to 11 months),on the web said that "you shouldn't pay for accomodation and travel until you get the visa"

i wrote down my friend's address on the visa web cause i plan to stay there.do my friend need to make an invitation letter for me stated that i will stay there during the course period?

  • Are you going to pay your friend for staying in their house for the 11 months ? If not, you better get an invitation letter from your friend as they are paying(sort of) for your accommodation. – DumbCoder Jan 20 '20 at 8:10
  • if i will pay my friend, will i need a rental agreement or something like that? – ellen wang Jan 21 '20 at 1:32
  • According to the rules you cannot use a short term study visa. gov.uk/study-visit-visa You need to check what is the correct type of visa you require. And 11 months isn't short term. – DumbCoder Jan 21 '20 at 9:03
  • @DumbCoder A stay of up to 11 months is permitted if studying an English language course. – Traveller Feb 15 '20 at 10:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.