I am a student in UK and planning to travel Netherlands this coming February. Problem is, I have two bank account, one is everyday banking and the other one is saving account. I could print out the everyday bank account, but I couldn't print out the saving because I made it four months ago and it is annual account. In the main account (everyday bank), I have all the records that I received money and moved them to saving, and I printed out the transaction record for the saving account. (not statement) If I have all the records that I have moved money from my main account to saving, and if I have evidence, will it be okay with visa? Apparently I have more than 1000 pounds in my saving account, (for two months long) and I don't have money in my main account. (Usually I move money from saving to main whenever needed)

  • Are you sure you can't get a statement for your savings account? You might need to phone your bank or visit a branch.
    – MJeffryes
    Jan 13 '20 at 15:07
  • I went to the bank but they told me since I made an annual saving account, I can print it out next year, or I need to apply for it and wait for 4-5 day but I have appointment next day. so I printed out the transaction for saving account
    – Jiwon Shin
    Jan 13 '20 at 15:14
  • Is it a requirement from the Schengen visa application to show bank statements? I remember such from UK visa application but not for the Schengen one. Jan 13 '20 at 15:17
  • yes it is. and I need curtain amount of money in my bank account so I can prove that I can travel Schengen area. I do have money in my saving, but not in main account
    – Jiwon Shin
    Jan 13 '20 at 15:18
  • In my main account statement, it shows both saving and main account (amount of money), but it only shows the main account "statement". And I couldn't print out the saving account statement because it's annual.
    – Jiwon Shin
    Jan 13 '20 at 15:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.