I am a refugee in France with a French travel passport. I want to visit the USA as a tourist. I don't know how to start. Should I take an interview appointment at the US embassy in France? Maybe I can do the ESTA visa electronically and buy my tickets?

  • 1
    Is your travel document a «Titre de voyage pour réfugié (Convention du 28 juillet 1951)» ? – Michael Hampton Jan 11 '20 at 1:25
  • @MichaelHampton yes! Do you have any information? – Anna Jan 11 '20 at 19:31
  • It is really important for me: please give me an advice I dont know what to do – Anna Jan 11 '20 at 19:34
  • In that case you can find your answer in the link above. You can just go apply for a visa. – Michael Hampton Jan 11 '20 at 19:48