Le directive 2004/38/CE he say if you have card resident UE membre family you can travel in uk accompany citizen EEA without visa . My question is " whats document need in the border ??


You need your passport or travel document, your Article 10 residence card, and you must be travelling with or joining your EU national family member.

  • 1
    According to gov.uk/government/publications/… you will also need evidence that you are the family member of an EEA citizen (for example, your marriage certificate or birth certificate), and if you are not travelling with your EEA citizen family member, you will also need to show evidence that: - your EU, EEA or Swiss family member is in the UK, and - your family member has a right of residence in the UK – Traveller Jan 6 at 20:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.