I have a question I want to ask, I have uploaded the letter of invitation, not a Problem, is there still need for me to have the invitee's data page of his international Passport? Just to make a re-confirmation
The invitation letter must include some proof of the person's legal status in Canada. It can be, but it does not necessarily have to be, a copy of the passport.
The complete requirements for the invitation letter are on Canada's web site. With respect to proving your inviter's status in Canada, the letter must include:
- complete name,
- date of birth,
- address and telephone number in Canada,
- job title,
- whether you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident,
- a photocopy of a document proving your status in Canada, such as
- a Canadian birth certificate, if you were born in Canada,
- a Canadian citizenship card, if you are a naturalized citizen, or
- a copy of your PR card or your IMM 1000 proof of landing, if you are a permanent resident,
You should include this to the same PDF as the invitation letter itself, when you upload the document.