How is it possible to resolve something like this
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit "
This is the line sent to me as regards my visa refusal by IRCC
- I did not have the Itinerary included
- I did not have a letter of invitation added (As canada does not basically need it), I just got my hotel reservation confirmation and added to my application
- I added a proof of funds (From my fathers company as well as the one from my company I work with)
- I included an affidavit detailing that I also partake in running my fathers business etc.
- I requested a letter of invitation from a friend who invited me for a personal visit to his family in Canada
- I Included an Itinerary detailing a 13 day visit from Lagos Nigeria, to Calgary, then on to Grand Prairie, from there back to Calgary and back to Lagos Nigeria
- I included the two hotel reservations I need as stated in my itinerary.
- I included a cover Letter, detailing the proof of funds and other information about my application
- I included an affidavit detailing that I also partake in running my fathers business etc and my office salaries (proof of fund etc).
Please advise, is there something I am missing?