i am a German national and living in Germany, and married with a pakistani national. My wife live in Pakistan and has not any EU residence card. we are planning together holidays to Denmark. will we get Schengen visa under DIRECTIVE 2004/38/EC? or we need to show all documents like normal tourists.

kind regards Usman Ali

  • Your wife's visa should be issued under the directive. I don't have time at the moment to write a more substantial answer, but I'll do so in the next day or two if there isn't a satisfactory answer by then.
    – phoog
    Dec 22 '19 at 17:38
  • Yes thank you, i will wait for your answer.....thank for a positive answer Dec 23 '19 at 9:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.