Background: My family has extended visitor record and study permit (but not the VISA stamped on their passport)

Also I have recently got my approved PR approved and have onetime IM-1 VISA stamped on their passports.

Question: Can I travel to India via UK? Will this one time visa be considered valid Canadian visa (required to transit via UK)

  • Did they draw a line across the visa? Have you got your PR card yet? – Michael Hampton Dec 21 '19 at 5:07
  • No there is no line drawn across my Visa, I havent completed my landing yet – tikka group Dec 21 '19 at 15:35

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.