I am a permanent resident (green card holder) here in the US and holding a Philippine passport and we are going to Philippines on vacation.
We have an 8 hours lay over in Japan.

Do I need a visa to leave airport to do a little sightseeing?


1 Answer 1


You can only get a shore pass if you are changing airports or your onward flight is the next calendar day. Otherwise you would need a visa to enter Japan.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .