I'm from Azerbaijan. I will continue my education in Romania for a semester. So, Can i go to Schengen countries with Romania Temporary Residence Permit?

1 Answer 1


Your Romania residence permit doesn't grant any permission to enter the Schengen area without a visa (unless it is for a family member of an EU citizen, but this is not the type of residence permit you have). You will need to obtain a regular short stay Schengen visa if you wish to travel to the Schengen area.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .