I have a student visa that will expire January 30 But I also have a conference I'm invited to give an oral presentation at in February

So I was told I need to apply for a standard visitor visa Is this possible to do from inside the uk?


No. You must apply online from outside the UK https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.